Residential Services > > Disinfecting and Sanitizing Service
DISINFECTING & SANITIZING WITH UP TO 90 DAYS PROTECTION
For more than 30 years, Chem-Dry has been using a Sanitizer with its cleaning process to eliminate bacteria and germs and make homes healthier. As the Healthy Home Authority®, Chem-Dry uses superior processes and solutions to improve the health and safety of your home and help protect the well-being of your family.In today’s world, we know that a safe and healthy home is more important than ever. That’s why Chem-Dry now offers our MicroPro Shield service to give you the peace of mind that your home is healthier and safer for longer.
You can count on Chem-Dry to provide:
- Safe, effective and quick disinfecting services
- Professionally-trained technicians following CDC-recommended protocols and use of appropriate PPE
- Use of disinfecting solutions free of harmful chemicals and safe for food contact surfaces
Kills Bacteria & Viruses on both Hard and Soft Surfaces
The Chem-Dry disinfecting process features the application of an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to high and low contact areas of your home using an electrostatic sprayer to disinfect hard surfaces and sanitize soft surfaces. Our disinfectant contains no harsh chemicals and has no added fragrance or perfume. The disinfectant has been shown to eliminate a broad range of microbes like bacteria and viruses including superbugs like MRSA and H1N1.1
Our specialized electrostatic equipment allows us to fully cover surfaces without over-saturating them, so it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items. Our professional disinfecting service uses hospital-grade disinfectant as an industry-leading solution that is proven to be effective in eliminating viruses, germs and bacteria.
Benefits of our disinfectant include:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria from hard and soft surfaces1
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Hypo-allergenic, contains no harsh chemicals
- Fast-acting so you can get back to home life quickly and safely
- Can be used on most surfaces including food contact surfaces per EPA and FDA regulations1
- Applied using specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover surfaces without over-saturating them, to ensure that it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items
Antimicrobial Protection For Up To 90 Days2
The MicroPro Shield package takes the health and safety of your home to a whole new level.
Using the same electrostatic equipment, our technicians apply a protective antimicrobial coating to surfaces that were disinfected, inhibiting the growth and spread of microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 3 months.2 This patented technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
- Patented technology acts as a protective armor to kill microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 days2
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow2
- Creates a colorless, odorless and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 3 months2
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact the effectiveness
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Environmentally responsible
- Approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food contact surfaces2
It was Done Right Following All Protocols
Once our technicians have completed the Disinfecting & Sanitizing process and applied our MPS-90 Antimicrobial solution, we’ll provide you with a Certificate of Treatment certifying that your home was serviced following our guidelines and procedures along with recommended safety protocols. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind that your home has been properly treated with our superior MicroPro Shield service.
The Chem-Dry MicroPro Shield Difference
- Safety Comes First – the safety and well-being of your home and family is our primary focus. Our protocols follow CDC guidelines including asking our technicians to take regular wellness checks, wear appropriate PPE and participate in professional training. Our procedures also include sanitizing equipment between jobs and performing a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning daily.
- When You Need Us, We’ll be Ready – we can accommodate your busy schedule to perform our services at times that are least disruptive to your family and your life.
- Experience – Chem-Dry has been a leader and innovator in the cleaning of carpets, upholstery and other surfaces for over 40 years and we’re the largest in the industry offering comprehensive Sanitizing services.
1Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3. Effective against algae and odor and stain-causing bacteria.
Chem-Dry Solutions for Cleaner & Healthier Living